Fill out your details below to apply for this job.
Constantia FFP have vacancies within the production departments for General Assistants in Print, Lamination Operators and Packers in the Finishing Department.
General Assistant In Print department:
As a General Assistant in the print department, your main roles would be to assist Printers and work in a team with other Assistants to help achieve production targets.
Assistants are expected to work flexibly within the production unit and undertake duties as required. As well as assisting on print machines, this could include wash up, ink department, anilox cleaning or any other duties. Full training will be provided to ensure that Assistants can carry out these duties safely and efficiently.
Assistants are required to work day shift or night shift as required and be available to work overtime when required.
We will be looking for someone who can demonstrate the following:
- Experience of working with machines in a factory
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, dynamic and confident, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible, willing to learn new duties and work where required
- Experience in manufacturing environment operating machinery
- Responsible for own quality (checks and work produced)
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow procedures
- What we do – Wide web flexibles on Nordmeccanica Machinery (ie plastic film)
- Working in small team
- Finishing department packing reels of flexible packaging and palletising prior to delivery to customer
- Some PC work – typing and applying labels to ensure traceability
Apply Now Back to jobs